December 14, 2011

How?

How did you manage to discover exactly that spot behind my neck, just where the neck ends (...or starts...depending from where you look) ? How do you know exactly how to kiss my back and then play with your fingers up and down in the perfect rhythm? And why do you fall asleep holding my hand?
I don't know how you do it....I don't know how you make me smile...I don't know how you read my mind and do the right gestures in the perfect moments...But please, please don't stop!

One day, each of us finds a small "exit" from the normality, from the usual, from this ... monotony, and escapes in a World that no one who wasn't there can even dream of...From the top of the mountain, you feel King and you know for a second that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that you cannot do. 

Lay back and don't say a word...just look at me and smile again. Make me feel in Heaven for one more time...No...for...EVER....
Nowhere...else I'd rather be... No one...else I'd kiss right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment