December 2, 2011

"Eu te amo! E isso me dá o poder de tê-lo " :)

Your perfume lingers on my skin...Waiting for the bus to go home, I still can't stop smiling...Early mornings here mean sad people going to work and running from the rain. Between them, I feel like I come from another planet...I let the rain fall on my neck, and I shiver as it goes on the traces of your lips...Between all that gray figures, I see colors.
I sit in the bus and look through the window...for a second, everything just goes on reverse...Me, naked, near you, naked, in the bed....My hand on your back...Flashes of the last night are flooding my heart and my mind...The light pullover thrown over my black sexy mid-tight stockings and the suspender belt....You, discovering every centimeter of me...your breath on my neck and your hands holding me tight...
The rain covered the windows of the bus and I can't see anything...But you, lying on the back, holding me at your chest, playing with my hair, kissing me on the forehead...protective...worried...asking yourself if you are making a mistake. I come with my lips near your year and I am wondering if I should say it...Quiet, shy, unsure of your reaction: "I love you...." You look at me and take a deep breath, and I kiss you...A big kiss....
It's living every second with you as it would be the last one, just because it really might be the last one. It's the fact that I can't totally have you and this intrigues me. It's the way in which you smile and how you touch me...It's all about brushing my teeth in the morning and you coming and whispering "I don't want to go to work..."
Having a coffee, a 'pain aux choco' from Fischer's (yes, I was hungry and I had to wait for the bus and I love having the breakfast with orange juice and sweet things and look at the "bankers" and smile because I am the only one that is HAPPY) and listening to music...the music from last night...You know, don't you, that it's stupid to ask me to breath without you....because you can't do it either without me....







No comments:

Post a Comment